TALKS AND PRESENTATIONS
This is the list of the presentations I have given:
- Why do I quantify my life with data? presented at CarpentryCon 2022.
- From TensorFlow to Beyond presented at DecompileD 2021.
- Two clicks to cluster and block thousands of spammers at Berlin Buzzwords 2021.
- A brief introduction to TensorFlow.js at twentysix (guest presenter)
- Panelist at the Diversity Scholar Panel at PyData Global 2020.
- Is a neural network better than Ash at detecting Team Rocket? If so, how? at PyData Global 2020.
- Spammers vs. Data: My Everyday Fight at PyData Warsaw 2018, Warsaw, Poland (19.11.2018):
- Lifting Antispam to the Cloud and Beyond at Berlin Buzzwords 2018 (11.06.2018):
- Detecting Pikachu on Android (and more!) using TensorFlow Object Detection API at Berlin Buzzwords 2018 (10.06.2018) - this one was a "unofficial" talk given during the Barcamp section of the conference:
- Detecting Pikachu on Android (and more!) using TensorFlow Object Detection API at PyData Amsterdam 2018 (26.05.2018):
- Why does my girlfriend dislike my music at MLDD Meetup (20.03.2018):
- Why does my girlfriend dislike my music at PyData Warsaw 2017, Warsaw, Poland (19.10.2017):
- Antispam and Machine Learning at LOVOO at Big Data in Business Workshop 2017 at Leipzig, Germany (16.06.2017).
- Antispam and Machine Learning at LOVOO at Berlin Buzzwords 2017, Berlin, Germany (12.06.2017):